Frequently Asked Questions
Should I make a reservation?
- No reservation is required, you are welcome at any time subject to our opening hours. If, however you would like to make a reservation this is possible. Please be advised reservations will only be accepted for times between 7 PM and 10 PM.
At what time does the show begin?
- Each day we host a selection of our acts and performances. Our selection repeats throughout the night. You are welcome at the time of your choosing. You will be seated between performances where you can enjoy our show for as long as you like.
Can I reserve a seat front row?
- We have free seating, subject to availability.
Do you serve drinks?
- Yes, our waiter will serve the drink of your choice at your seat. Our fully stocked bar has all your favourite beverages/drinks and mixes. Be sure to buy a ticket including drinks.
I lost my phone/wallet/jacket etc., did you find it?
- Contact us and we will check the ‘lost and found’.
How do I reserve for a group?
- Please contact us with your requested date, time and group size. Please be advised reservations will only be accepted for times between 7PM and 10PM. For later times a reservation is not required. Admission is subject to first come, first serve. Inform us about the date and time you want to visit Casa Rosso and we will confirm.
Is there a group discount?
- No, but if you buy tickets online you save 3 euro per person
Do you have a special offer for bachelor groups?
- Yes, if dressed accordingly your bachelor/bachelorette will be admitted for free. We also offer special participation for your bachelor/bachelorette, where they will be invited on stage, please consult our staff at the door to arrange this.
Are the shows women-friendly?
- They sure are, because we respect women!
I really liked a particular song, what is the name of the song?
- Contact us and describe the song and the performance during which it was played. Our sound technician will look it up for you.
I bought tickets online but cannot go, can I get a refund?
- Unfortunately, we can't refund your ticket. You ticket is valid for a year after date of purchase and may be used at any time, subject to our opening hours.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Yes, but if you buy tickets online you get a discount.
Can I show the tickets I bought online at the door on my phone?
- Yes, please ensure that brightness on your phone is set to maximum to facilitate validation of your ticket.
How long are tickets valid
- Tickets are valid for 1 year after date of purchase.
Do you need new performers, can I work at Casa Rosso?
- We are always looking for new couples or female performers, please use our contact form and send your motivation with your photos.